A very big thank you to the people who have nominated me for two (yes TWO!) awards, and an apology for taking so long to post about it.
So back long ago in February I was nominated for The Liebster Award by The FilmCulb and The Looking Glass. Please take a look at their fab blogs. Then last month I was nominated again by RobbinsRealm, again a fantastic blog so please go and follow it now.
Now the Rules to accept the award:
1. Post the award on your site.
2. The blogger who has been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
3. The nominee must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
4. The person who has been nominated must choose eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer a set of questions.
5. When you are nominated, the only blogger you can’t nominate is the blogger who nominated you for the award.
So these were the following questions asked by RobbinsRealm:
1. Favorite vacation spot?
Either somewhere like New York or on a beach somewhere hot (although I’ll be in the shade covered head to toe)
2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite dessert?
4. Favorite black and white movie?
Something like To Have and Have Not
5. Favorite superhero?
I always had a soft spot for Spider-Man and the X-Men
6. Favorite television show?
Favourite tv show ever would have to be Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
My favourite new shows would have to be Sherlock, Hannibal and Game of Thrones
7. Favorite book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl
8. Favorite Beatles song?
Get Back or All You Need is Love
9. Favorite dog breed?
10. Favorite beverage?
11. Favorite nerdy franchise?
I have lots, probably Marvel though.
Now the lucky 11 that I have noiminated for the Liebster Award and have to answer the same questions that I was set:
Then I was also nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award way back in February by Cara at Silver Screen Seranade. Cara has a great blog and does lots of brilliant blogathons that are always fun to read.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger(s) who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
So here are 10 “interesting” things about me
1. I’ve just started getting into Game of Thrones and I haven’t seen Season 4 yet so I’m desperately trying to avoid spoilers.
2. I do not have a Facebook or Twitter account.
3. I’m a Gemini
4. The first review I did for this blog was Friends With Kids, you can look at that review (and my terrible spelling and grammer-here).
5. The last play I saw was an adaptation of the film Fatal Attraction.
6. The last book I read was Philomenia.
7. I had to have the subtitles on during True Detective as I couldn’t understand what they were saying!
8. My favourite Shakespeare plays are A Misummer’s Night Dream, Macbeth and Much Ado About Nothing.
9. I’m loving the fifth season of Community although sad that Donald Glover has left 😦
10. I’m turning 30 this year, which I feel ok about at the moment-although I may change my mind the eve before my birthday!
Now I have to list 10 bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” So here are 10 of the many bloggers who have inspired me in my blogging:
So thats all for now. I hope you check out some of the blog above and start following someone new!