A big thank you to oneblondeandonebrunette for nominating me for The Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and is good way to find new blogs to read that you think others should look at as well.
So the rules state that the receivers of the Liebster Award must:
1. List 11 Random Facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that were asked of you (by the blogger that nominated you).
3. Nominate 11 other blogs for the Liebster Blog Award and include link to their blog.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award.
Oh and don’t forget to thank those who nominated you!
11 Random Facts about Yourself
- I’m attempting to write my first screenplay
- I’m a chocoholic
- I love listening to cheesy pop music, especially while dancing
- The two authors that have influenced me the most are Roald Dahl and Stephen King.
- I have an identical twin…
- …and no we have never pretend to be each other (except to confuse our parents but it never worked)
- I love marmite!
- I’m currently reading Warm Bodies at the moment and it seems good so far
- I enjoy watching cheesy soaps like Neighbours and Hollyoaks
- I was so excited to hear Community has been renewed for a fifth season with creator Dan Harmon back on board.
- Other shows I’m obsessed with at the moment is True Blood, Hannibal, The Walking Dead and especially French supernatural drama The Return-it’s amazing!
11 Questions asked by oneblondeandonebrunette
1) If you could have dinner with 5 well known figures (dead or alive) who would they be?
Joss Whedon, Alfred Hitchock, Lauren Bacall, Quintin Tarintino, Jennifer Lawrence
2) Which superhero/villain would you be and why?
Catwoman- because she’s such a cool character.
3) What’s your favourite quote?
5) HP vs LOTR?
Film wise Lord of The Rings. Books wise Harry Potter (althought I enjoy both film franchises).
6) Who’s your Sherlock Holmes: Robert Downey Jr or Benedict Cumberbatch?
Close one but it has to be the fantastically named Benedict Cumberbatch.
7) Who’s your Doctor Who: Matt Smith or David Tennant?
I like them both but David Tennant clinches it.
8) Film of the year? (So far)
Tough one but Much Ado About Nothing really impressed me.
9) Book/film/TV series that has had the most impact on you?
Buffy The Vampire Slayer had a huge impact on me. I started watching when I was 13/14 and it was the first tv show I was hugly obsessed with. I loved the characters, the writing and Joss Whedon is kind of my idol now. I’ve enjoyed many shows over the years but nothing’s quite had the same impact as that show did.
10) What are you most looking forward to: Star Wars Episode 7 or Avengers 2?
Avengers 2 by a large margin.
11) Hard back book or Kindle?
My Questions to my nominated Bloggers
1) What book would you recommend for me to read and why?
2)What is your favourite post you’ve written on your blog and why?
3) Star Wars v.s Star Trek-which is best?
4) Who would play you in the film version of your life?
5) What tv show/film do you watch when you’re feeling down?
6)What’s your favourite Disney film?
7) What song sums up the day you’ve had today?
8) Do you believe in fate or free will?
9)Are you a cynic, optimistic or realist when it comes to life?
10) Do you belive in ghosts?
11) What film are you looking forward to seeing next?
11 Bloggers I’m nominating