I’ve got my third award this year, so a big thank you to RobbinsRealm for sending this award my way. I love writing this blog so I very much appreciate this.
Ok so as per usual there is some rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Name the bloggers to whom you would like to pass the award and send them a link to tell them you’ve selected them.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
So once again, thank you RobbinsRealm who gave me this award. Their blog is excellent so go and have a look.
I don’t know how many bloggers I’m supposed to nominate and there are a lot of great blogs to choose from. So I’ve chosen eight blogs that I’ve come across recently. So the lucky ones are:
Ok so time for me to name seven things about myself. Here goes:
- I’m scared of heights. Or maybe it’s more a fear of falling but either way, I don’t like it which is a shame as…
- ….If I could have a superhero power it would be flying. Or super strength.
- If I could name any actress to play me in the film of my life it would be Rebecca Hall (soon to be seen in Iron Man 3) mostly because a friend once told me I look a bit like her. I don’t but I appreciate the compliment.
- And it’s a lot better than being told at the insecure age of fourteen that I looked like the eldest Hanson brother. Luckily I can laugh about it now (just).
- I love musicals and I’ll be seeing Hairspray for the third time later this year.
- At the moment I’m obsessed with the show Community. I’ve just finished the second season on DVD and I love it.
- After trying my hand at novel writing (unsuccessfully), I’ve now becoming interested in Scriptwriting. At the moment I’m still in the idea stage and have purchased the Batman Trilogy scripts to read over. Makes me want to watch the films again ( hey it’s research 😉 )