For the third time now I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. So thanks to Sister Geeks for the nomination.
So the rules are as followed:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs to receive the award.
5. Write 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
11 questions from Sister Geeks to answer
1. List one accomplishment–besides having an awesome blog–that you’re really proud of.
I’ve done the Race For Life for cancer research twice. I didn’t run though-jogging and walking only for me.
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
I like watching and talking about movies, so this seemed like a natural progression to inflict the world with my views.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
Jurassic Park – it was awesome!
4. On an unlimited budget, where would you travel?
New York, Vegas, Australia, China… too many places to think of.
5. What’s your favorite book from childhood that you still read, even if only in secret?
Matilda by Roald Dahl. I still read it but not in secret.
6. What (or who) motivates you?
I’m so lacking in motivation, but I guess fear of failure motivates me at times.
7. What would be your weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse?
A gun with a silencer
8. Who is on your Hall Pass list? Or if you’re single, what celebs are your top 5 one night stands?
A one night stand! How dare you! :) My top five celeb crushes-at the moment are:
9. Mermaids or Unicorns?
Tough one. Unicorn.
10. If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would be on your plate?
Difficult. At the moment I’m craving fish and chips so I will go with that.
11. What do you want your legacy to be?
A famous writer/screenwriter whose written some amazing work and was also a pretty nice person as well.
Nominated Blogs for the Liebster Award
My 11 Questions to answer
- What film are you most looking forward to this winter?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Who would you most like to meet, living or dead?
- Favourite song?
- Current celeb crush?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- Is there life on other planets?
- Whats your biggest fear?
- What invention from movie/films/tv do you wish was real?